Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Aluva Kerala ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Aluva, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
St Mary’s Arcade,
Aluva, Kerala 683105
Routes to ION Digital Zone Aluva:
St Mary’s Arcade is an authorized online exam center by TCS known as iON Digital Zone Aluva. The location of iDZ Aluva is in a very remote area and has very few public transports available. It makes this place very tough to access.
Aluva KSRTC Bus Station is the main bus stand of Aluva. From here buses are available all over the city. There are two ways to reach iON Digitla Zone Aluva.
1) You can take a bus from Aluva Pump Junction to Perumbavur/Muvattupuzha Bus Stop and get down at Kuttamassery. Centre is 700mts away from the main road, you have to walk down from there. Frequency of this route is average.
2) From Aluva KSRTC Bus Station take a bus to Keezhmad KSRTC Bus and getdown in front of center, but bus frequency from this route is very low so it is recommended to take first route.
Railway / Metro station:
Aluva Railway Station is the only railway station of the city. It is walking distance from Aluva KSRTC Bus Stop so you can take route mention above.
Uber / Rickshaw:
Auto rickshaw is available from the both railway station and bus stop, but before taking rickshaw conforme local rate as location is in remote area, rickshaw driver can charge you more. If you are in group it is better to take a shared cab.
Landmarks in the way:
- Thottumugham Bridge
- Thottumugham Juma Masjid
- Kurakkavu Devi Temlpe
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Once upon the River: CAS Group Holdings, 11/310, Thuruth, Aluva, Kerala 683101
Ample parking space is available for parking both two-wheelers and four-wheelers. It is a privet parking lot which charges around 20/- per vehicle.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Aluva:
- A locker to keep your baggage/belongings are provided in the cafeteria in front of the center at charges of 10/-.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall. This center provides Restroom facilities on each floor.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE KERALA (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE KERALA (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!