Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Arunodaya Nagar ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Arunodaya Nagar, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
Neo Alphametric Infotech Privet Ltd,
Plot 9, Arunodaya Nagar,
On Vijayawada Highway, Near Bhagyalatha Bus Stop,
Hayathnagar, Ranga Reddy District,
Contact: +91 888 688 0345
Routes to ION Digital Zone Arunodaya Nagar:
Neo Alphametric Infotech Privet Ltd is authorized online exam center by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) also known as iON Digital Zone. iDZ Arunodaya Nagar is located on Hayath Nagar Road (Mumbai Highway). It is easily visible from main road.
Bhagyalata Bus Stop (Arunodaya Nagar) is the closest bus stop from iON Digital Zone, it is just walking distance away.
Distance: 200 m
1) Route from LB Nagar: You can find many busses running from LB Nagar Bus Stop to Arunodaya Nagar.
Distance: 5.5 km
2) Route from Secunderabad Railway Station: You will find busses of series number 290 from Jubilee Bus Station to Bhagyalata Bus Stop (Arunodaya Nagar). or
You can reach to LB Nagar Metro Station and then take a bus towards iDZ Arunodaya Nagar.
Distance: 20 km
Railway / Metro station:
LB Nagar Subway Station is the closest metro station from iDZ Arunodaya Nagar. It is located on Red Line. You can find many busses running from LB Nagar Bus Stop to Arunodaya Nagar.
Distance: 5.5 km
Uber / Rickshaw:
You will find many shared rickshaws running towards Arunodaya Nagar, but if you are in Group it is recommended to book a cab.
Landmarks in the way:
- Medisys Hospitals
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
OYO 30396 Hotel Shri Chaitra: 9 Arunodaya colony, beside Bhagyalata Bus Stop, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500060
No specific place for parking is provided, you have to park alongside the road. No space for four-wheelers.
Facilities iON Digital Zone Arunodaya Nagar:
- No proper place to keep your baggage/belongings are provided there, you have to keep your belongings in surrounding shops and cafeteria at a minimum price. They usually charge 30 – 40 /-
- Exam centre is on the 4th floor of the building, you have to go there by stairs. Exam halls are well maintained. The computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. Staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls, restaurants and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE ARUNODAYA NAGAR (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE ARUNODAYA NAGAR (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!