Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Azad Puram ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Azad Puram, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone, iDZ Azadpuram
Azad Technical Campus, Azadpuram
Adjacent CRPF Camp, PO Chandrawal
via Banglabazar Road Bijnour- Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh 226-002
Finding another exam center??
Routes to iON Digital Zone Azad Puram:
Azad Technical Institute is an authorized online exam center by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) and is known as iON Digital Zone iDZ Azadpuram. It is located on the outskirts of Lucknow adjacent to CRPF Camp but easy to reach by public transport. The best routes to reach there are given below.
From Charbagh Railway Station:
- You can board on City Bus of series 25A which will drop you near Azad Technical College or CRPF Gate. Also ask people for other bus numbers.
- You can get a direct rickshaw to CRPF Camp for 30/-.
- It will take 30min to reach there.
From Banglabazar Chowk:
- First, reach Banglabazar Chowk.
- From here you can get a directly shared or reserved rickshaw to Azad Technical College and CRPF Gate. for 20/-
- It will take 20min to reach there.
- First, reach SGPGI near Kanpur-Bypass Bridge.
- From here you can get a direct rickshaw to Azad Technical College and CRPF Gate. for 20/-
- It will take 20min to reach there.
Note: Rickshaw frequency from SGPGI is low.
How to return:
From CRPF Camp you can find busses, rickshaws, and tempo running towards Banglabazar and Charbagh Lucknow Railway Station.
Landmarks in the way:
From Charbagh Lucknow Railway Station:
- Charbagh Railway Station
- Bangla Bazar Chavurah
- Bijnour Chowk
- CRPF Campus
- iON Digital Zone iDZ Azad Puram, (proximity: besides CRPF Campus)
Note: Landmarks are of the most popular route.
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
As it is located outside of the city, not many hotels are available here. Still, the best option is given below:
OYO Flagship 75575 Krishna Regency: Near PGI, Bijnaur, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226032
COVID -19 Safety:
The exam center follows all the safety protocols during the Coronavirus pandemic. They do have sanitizer at every corner, all the staff wears masks and gloves, and computers and chairs are sanitized each time after an exam session. Your bags and belonging are sanitized properly after your submission.
iDZ Azad Puram provides a special parking space with shade near the exam building. You can park your vehicle with minimum charges of 10/-.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Azad Puram:
- A place to keep your baggage/belongings is provided there. You can access it by paying 10/- per bag.
- The exam center is in poor condition and the infrastructure is old but the computers are in good working condition. Proper seating is provided. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned but are ventilated. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall but not outside for guardians. You can have some Food in the college Canteen but not other shops, restaurants or food stalls in the surrounding.
- The washroom is present in each hall. The shade is provided in the parking area where guardians can spend some time.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE AZAD PURAM (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE AZAD PURAM (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!