Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Borjhar Guwahati, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
Address of iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati :
iON Digital Zone, e-COM Tower, 3-4-Floor, VIP Road, Opp. St. Claret School, Borjhar Area, Kahikuchi, Guwahati, Assam 781015
Routes to iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati :
iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati is located near Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi InternatiONal Airport on Goalpara-Guwahati Road, and it is easily visible from the main road.
BUS Routes :
No bus service is available near the exam centre area, so you have to take local shared vehicles like tata magic and rickshaws.
Railway / Metro statiON :
Guwahati Railway StatiON
Distance : 20 km
Time : 30 – 35 min
To reach the exam centre you have to change the vehicle at Jalukbari Bus Stand.
1) Take a bus from the Railway StatiON to Jalukbari Bus Stand.
Distance : 9 km
Time : 15 – 20 min
2) Now take a Tata Magic from Jalukbari Bus Stand to St. Claret School
Distance : 13.5 km
Time : 16 – 20 min
iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati is just opposite to St. Claret School.
Uber / Rickshaw :
If you are in a group it’s convenient to book a cab, they will directly drop you to the centre. If you take a shared rickshaw you have to change it at Jalukbari Bus Stand, and from there you have to take a rickshaw to St. Claret School.
Landmarks in the way :
From Railway StatiON to the exam centre
- Maligaon Road Cross Bridge
- Jalukbari Bus Stand
- Dipor Bill Lake
- St. Clare School
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Nearby Hotels :
OYO 10189 Hotel Aashiyana Guwahati : 98, VIP Airport Road, Guwahati, Assam 781015
IMPORTANT TIPS :
Parking facility :
The very spacious parking area is available, for both two-wheeler and four-wheeler just opposite to the exam centre.
- Paid lockers are available to keep your baggage/belongings but at very high rates.
- The centre is well maintained and the computers are in good working conditions; Exam halls are not air-conditiONed. The staff is well trained and supportive.
- Drinking water is also available on each floor. The food stalls and restaurants are available in the surrounding areas, the canteen is also available at the exam centre.
- Washrooms are available on each floor and in very good conditiONs.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by iON Digital Zone Borjhar Guwahati (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestiONs regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!