Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Cityland, Amravati ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Cityland, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone iDZ, Cityland,
Cityland Trading Hub,
Lane C, Walki, Maharashtra 444901
Routes to iON Digital Zone Cityland:
It is an authorized online exam center by TCS and known as iON Digital Zone Cityland. iDZ Cityland is located outside the main city, on Mumbai-Nagpur Highway, near Borgaon Dharmale. It is a very famous wholesale market known as Cityland.
As this place is outside the main city, so buses are not available in this area.
From Rajapeth Bus Stop: You have to change vehicles in between to reach iDZ Cityland.
1) First take a rickshaw to Chitra Talkies.
2) From Chitra Talkies, take a shared rickshaw to Cityland.
Railway / Metro station:
From Amravati Railway Station: To reach the exam center you have to change vehicle in between.
1) First take a rickshaw to Panchavati Chowk.
2) From Panchavati Chowk, take a shared rickshaw to Cityland.
From Badnera Railway Station: Bandera Bus Station and Badnera Railway Station are just walking distance away. From here direct rickshaws to Cityland are available.
Distance: 22 km
Note: While returning, catch a train from Badnera Station, train frequency from Amravati is very low.
Uber / Rickshaw:
Rickshaws are the main transport vehicle here, so you can find them from all over the city with good frequency.
Landmarks in the way:
From Badnera Railway Station: Amravati lies in between this route.
- Badnera Railway Station
- Rajapeth Bus Stop
- Panchavati Chowk
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Hotels are not available near the exam center, so you have to book a room in a city. Apart from hotels, many logged are also available there.
Hotel Adarsh Desi Vilayti: Choudhari Chowk, Old Cotton Market Road, Old Cotton Market, Amravati, Maharashtra 444601
The exam center does not provide any specific parking for visitors, but ample parking space is present for both two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Cityland:
- A place to keep your baggage/belongings are provided there, you can also keep your belongings in the cafeteria and surrounding shops at a minimum price.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls are available within the area but no hotels or restaurants are there as it is located far from the main city.
- The washroom is present in each hall.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE CITYLAND (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE CITYLAND (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!