Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Cosmo Foundation Lucknow ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Cosmo Foundation, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
361 Tiwaripur, behind CSIR-CDRI,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226021
iON Digital Zone iDZ,
Janakpuri Extention, Cosmo Foundation,
Opposite Sewa Hospital, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226031
Routes to ION Digital Zone Cosmo Foundation:
It is authorized online exam center by TCS known as iON Digital Zone Cosmo Foundation.It is located in very remote area and transport are not enough, rodes around 3km area are in bad condition. The exam center not visible from the main road and located behind the CSIR-CDRI Buildind. It is the place where most of the exams of Lucknow city are held.
There are no busses running in that area, so you won’t find any municipal vehicle running towards that area. To reach there your best option is personal vehicle or a rickshaw. There are two main bus station in the city.
1) From Kaiserbagh Bus Stand/Depot get to Parivartan Chowk, 1km away, and from there you will find direct rickshaw to CSRI-CDRI.
Distance: 12 km
2) From Alambahg Bus Station take a direct rickshaw to CSRI-CDRI. If not found then reach to Parivartan Chowk, 6km away, and from there you will find direct rickshaw to CSRI-CDRI.
Distance: 12 km
Railway / Metro station:
Charbagh Bus Station is the closest bus stop from Lucknow Railway Station NER. From here you can easily find direct rickshaw to CSRI-CDRI. If not found then go to Parivartan Chowk, 4km away, and from there you will find direct rickshaw to CSRI-CDRI.
Distance: 16 km, from railway station to iDZ Cosmo foundation.
Uber / Rickshaw:
The quickest and safest way to reach is by booking a cab, it works better if you are in group. You can also find direct rickshaws from following points:
Aashiyan Chaurah, Alambagh Bus Stop, Charbagh/Railway Station, Parivartan chowk, Engineering College Chaurah
Note: Many rickshaw drivers tries to cheat new people by charging more amount, so beware of them.
Landmarks in the way:
All the places mentioned above lies in one route:
- Aashiyan Chaurah
- Alambagh Bus Stop
- Charbagh/Railway Station
- Parivartan chowk
- Engineering College Chaurah
- CSRI-CDRI Building
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
One Logging cum Hostel is available near to the centre
Uttar Vila: Sai Vihar Colony, Naya Khera, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031
Organized parking within the compound wall is provided by the exam centre with minimum charges of 10/-. Also, a very big open space is also available for parking your vehicle for free. No worries for parking.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Cosmo Foundation:
- A seperate room is provided to keep your baggage/belongings, you have to submit your bag, wallet, mobile and belongings on separate counter. The center charges around 10/- for each item.
- Looking at the remote location of the exam centre, it is moderately maintained; the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned but sufficient windows are there. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided only in exam halls and not outside the halls.Only one Food stalls/thela is available near the area.
- The washroom is present in each halls only. No restroom is given there, you have to find shade to spend time.
- Photocopy facility is also there with 5rs/print charges.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE COSMO FOUNDATION (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE COSMO FOUNDATION (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!