Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Gegal Area ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Gegal Area, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone iDZ Gegal Industrial Area,
Balaji Cyber Services, Plot No. F-31(C),
Near Canara Bank
RIICO INDUSTRIAL AREA,
Gegal, Rajasthan 305023
Routes to ION Digital Zone Gegal Area:
Balaji Cyber Services is an authorized online exam center by TCS and known as the iDZ Gegal Industrial Area. iDZ Gegal Area is located on Jaipur-Ajmer National Highway in Gegal Industrial Area. It is a very well known place and lies in between Ajmer and Kishanghad.
From Ajmer Bus Station: From here take a bus to Kishanghad and ask the conductor to drop you at Gegal Industrial area. Bus frequency is moderate.
Note: While returning, the last bus from Gegal Area to Ajmer is at 6:00 pm.
Railway / Metro station:
From Ajmer Railway Station: First, you have to reach Ajmer Bus Station, 2km away. From there you have to follow the route mentioned above.
Uber / Rickshaw:
The best medium of transport to the iON Digital Zone Gegal Area is rickshaw and tempos.
1) First, you have to take a rickshaw to Ajmer Bus Station.
Fare: 10/-, From Ajmer Railway Station
2) From Ajmer Bus Station You can easily find a shared rickshaw to iON Digital Zone Gegal Area.
Note: While returning from the exam center rickshaw frequency is low, so try to grab rickshaws early.
Landmarks in the way:
From Ajmer Railway Station:
- Ajmer Railway Station
- Ajmer Bus Station
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Office
- The Hallimax Club and Resort
- iON Digital Zone Gegal Area
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Many hotels are available nearby.
OYO 2237 Hotel Krishnam Dhani: 10th Mile Stone, Near Balaji Temple, National Highway 8, Gegal, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
The exam center does not provide a specific parking area but ample open space is available around there. A traffic jam might possible during rush hours and before & after the exam.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Gegal Area:
- The exam center does not provide any facility to keep your baggage/belongings, still, you can keep your bags there without any supervision of watchmen. But you can keep your belongings in nearby shops and cafeteria at a minimum price of 20/-, and do not forget to take a token for your bags.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. The staff is supportive and very helpful. But the only problem is that the exam halls are not Air-conditioned.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the 500m range of the area, but you can find some tea stalls near the building.
- The washroom is present in each hall and is in good condition. No waiting room is there but can find some shade nearby.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE GEGAL AREA (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE GEGAL AREA (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!