Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Gorakhpur ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Gorakhpur, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
Uttar Pradesh 273016
Routes to ION Digital Zone Gorakhpur:
Prakash Complex is the authorized online exam centre by TCS and known as iON Digital Zone Gorakhpur (Swastik Online). It is located in the corner of the city on Gorakhpur-Lucknow National Highway near Naushad Chaurah. It is a very important exam centre as most of the exams in the city are held here.
Gorakhpur Bus Stop is the main bus stop of the city. From here take a bus to Naushad Churaha. You can also take a rickshaw from there.
Distance: 6.6 km
Railway / Metro station:
Gorakhpur Railway Station is just walking distance away from the Gorakhpur Bus Stop, you can follow above route to get there.
Distance: 6.3 km
Uber / Rickshaw:
Rickshaws are the best medium of transport in the city. From the Dharmashala Bazar (5.5 km), Bus Stop and Railway Station, you can easily find rickshaw for Naushad Chauraha. If not find take a rickshaw to Kacheri or Transport Nagar, from there take a rickshaw to Naushad Nagar.
Landmarks in the way:
From Gorakhpur Bus Stop:
- Gorakhpur Bus Stop
- Gorakhpur Railway Station
- Dharmashala Bazar
- Rapti Nadi
- Naushad Chauraha
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
As the centre is in the main market area, the hotels there are very expensive.
OYO 64304 Shri Hari Residency: hotel Shri Hari residency Mahewa Mandi, Transport Nagar, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273016
Parking is available in front of the complex. But during prime times traffic jam might possible.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Gorakhpur:
- A place to keep your baggage/belongings are provided there at minimum charges of 10/-, you can also keep your belongings in the cafeteria at a minimum price.
- The exam centre is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall but not up to the mark. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall. Restrooms are not there, so you need to find a shade to spend some time.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE GORAKHPUR (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE GORAKHPUR (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!