Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Kozhikode ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Kozhikode, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
Medical College Rd, behind Hotel Sangamam,
Kozhikode, Kerala 673008
Routes to ION Digital Zone Kozhikode:
KM Tower is an authorized online exam centre by TCS and also known as iON Digital Zone Calicut. iDZ Kozhikode is located on Mavoor Road opposite to Gov. Medical College. It is very easy to reach there.
Kozhikode New Bus Stand is the main bus stand of the city. From here you will find busses running all over the city. Take a bus to Medical College Bus Stop. iON Digital Zone Calicut is just walking distance from there.
Distance: 6.2 km
Railway / Metro station:
Kozhikode Railway Station is the only station in Calicut. From here board on the bus to Government Medical College, it will drop you in front of the exam centre.
Distance: 9 km
Uber / Rickshaw:
Bus frequency towards the exam centre area is very good so no need for Rickshaws and cabs. You can take a shared rickshaw or can book a cab from all over the city.
Landmarks in the way:
Landmarks vary on the route you take, here we will show the most frequent route.
- Kozhikode KSRTC Bus Stand
- Abeer Family Medical Centre
- Nithya Sahay Matha Church
- Government Medical College
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Sana Tower: Sana Tower medical college post, Devagiri Rd, Kozhikode, Kerala 673008
Parking is not provided by the exam centre. A little space is available for two-wheeler alongside the road. You have to find open space in the surrounding for a four-wheeler.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Kozhikode:
- A Lobby place is provided to keep your baggage/belongings, you can also keep your belongings in the cafeteria with a minimum price
- The exam centre is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall. The waiting room and area are available to spend time.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE KOZHIKODE (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE KOZHIKODE (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!