Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Manimangalam???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Manimangalam, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone Manimangalam,
Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering Manimangalam Post,
Tamil Nadu 601301
Contact: +91 893 974 6589
Routes to ION Digital Zone Manimangalam:
Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering Manimangalam is the authorized online exam center by TCS and known as iDZ Manimangalam. It is located in a remote village and is far from the main road.
To reach idz Manimangalam you have to change the bus in between and the bus frequency is very low.
1) After reaching the Tambaram Railway Station board a bus running towards Pushpagiri and get down at Manimangalam Bus Stop. You can take a bus number 18H, 18S and if you have any doubt you can ask the ticket checker about it.
Distance: 10km, from the next stop
2) Now take a local rickshaw from the main road to Dhanalakshmi College.
Distance: 2km, from exam center
Railway / Metro station:
From Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering Manimangalam’s nearest railway station is Tambaram Railway Station (west side). You cannot find a direct bus from Tumbram to ion Digital Zone Manimangalam, you have to change in between as mentioned above.
Distance: 12km, from the exam center.
Uber / Rickshaw:
The best way to reach the exam center is by taking a shared auto from Tambaram Railway Station (west side) to Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering Manimangalam.
Distance: 12km, it takes around 50 min to reach there.
Fare rate: 50/- per person.
Note: If you are coming to this place by your own vehicle direction boards are located along the road. Roads are very narrow so traffic jams might possible.
Landmarks in the way:
From Tambaram Railway Station:
- Annai Arul Hospital
- Sri Kailasanathar Temple
- Manimangalam Bus Stop
From Manimangalam Bus Stop:
- Manimangalam Bus Stop
- Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering Manimangalam
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
OYO 69025 Home Zoe service apartments: 35, Ramani Nagar, Tambaram West, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
No parking place is provided inside and outside to college campus. You have to park your vehicles alongside the road. It is recommended to park a little away from the center as traffic jam is possible after exam completion.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Manimangalam:
- The Center provides racks to keep your baggage/belongings there.
- The exam center is well maintained and computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned but they provide sufficient fans. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall.No food stalls, restaurants and hotels are available within the area, but the college canteen provides snacks. Its recommended bringing your own food.
- The washroom is present on each floor. The restrooms facility is provided in another building.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE MANIMANGALAM (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE MANIMANGALAM (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!