Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Mohali ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Mohali, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
E-260, b-1, phase 8 b,
Industrial Area, Sector 74,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh (SAS) Nagar,
Routes to ION Digital Zone Mohali:
iON Digital Zone Mohali is located in Sahibzada Ajit Singh (SAS) Nagar. It is a remote industrial area. In official address, its location is given in plot no: 60 but its actual location is in plot no: 53. Very less public transport make this place touch to access.
ISBT Bus Stand Sector 43 is the main bus station in the area. You can find busses all over the city from here but bus frequency towards iDZ Mohali is very low also you will have to change vehicle once in the way.
Distance: 8.7 km
1) Take a bus from ISBT Bus Stand Sector 43 to PCL Chowk.
2) Take a rickshaw direct to phase 8 b, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar; or take a bus to Sector 74 Bus Stop, from there you have to walk 6oom to reach iDZ Mohali.
Note: Public transport in that area is very low, so if you are in hurry it is better to book a cab.
Railway / Metro station:
From Chandigarh Railway Station: Take a bus from railway station to Tribune Chowk. Now take a bus to ISBT Bus Stand Sector 43, and from there follow route mentioned above. It is better to take a auto or book a cab from here.
From Kharar Railway Station: No municipal transport available in the direction of exam centre so it is better to book a cab.
From Sahibzada Ajit Sjingh Nagar: You might find a city bus to Sector 74 Bus Station. You can also take a share rickshaw or a cab.
Uber / Rickshaw:
Best option to get to iDZ Mohali is by your own vehicle or by booking a cab. A shared rickshaw charges around 40 – 50/- per person. If you are in hurry, the rickshaw will waste a lot of time so it is recommended to book a cab.
Landmarks in the way:
From Chandigarh Railway Station:
- Tribune Chowk
- ISBT Bus Stand Sector 43
- PCL Chowk
- Sector 74 Bus Station
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Hotel Eurasia: Village Gheourheri, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
iDZ Mohali does not provide any personalize parking, but there is ample parking space around the centre. You can also park a vehicle alongside the road.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Mohali:
- No lockers are provided to keep your baggage/belongings, but you can keep your belonging in provided racks under guard supervision. This system might be chargeable at 10/-.
- The infrastructure of the exam centre is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in the exam hall but no shops are available in surrounding areas. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are not available within the area. So if you are with guardians it is necessary to bring your water and food.
- The washroom is present in each hall, but no restroom facilities are there for guardians.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE MOHALI (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE MOHALI (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!