Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Nangli Poona ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Nangli Poona, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone,
Plot No: 96,97,98,
Khasra No: 54 Village,
Nangli Poona, Delhi, 110036
Routes to ION Digital Zone Nangli Poona:
Ion Digital Zone 1 & 2 are the same place with different gate numbers. It is located on Budhpur-Alipur road on the outskirts of the city. You have to take a turn to the local street to reach there.
G.T. Karnal Depot is the main bus stop in that area, you have to reach there first. After reaching there you can take the municipal bus from G.T. Karnal Depot to Jain Mandir Bus Stop, closest bus stop to iDZ Nagli Poona.
Distance: 7 km
Time: 12 – 15 min
NOTE: After reaching Jain Mandir Bus Stop, you have to take right turn walk 100m from shops on the main road to reach iDZ Nagli Poona.
iON Digital Zone 2: Take a turn from Eicher Shop
iON Digital Zone 1: Take a turn from Boxman Warehouse
Railway / Metro station:
1) First reach the Jahangirpuri Metro Station, from here you will find many DTC busses. Take bus number 120 or 144 to Jain Mandir Bus Stop.
Distance: 7 km
Time: 15 – 20 min
Fare Charges: 10 – 20 /-
2) Samaypur Badli Metro Station is the closest from the exam centre, but it is tough to find buses running towards Jain Mandir Bus Stop.
Distance: 5 km
Time: 12 min
Uber / Rickshaw:
Many rickshaws are available from both metro and bus stations but taking Buses is recommended.
Cabs are also available.
Landmarks in the way:
From the Jahangirpuri route:
- Shani Mandir
- Siraspur Gurudwara
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
OYO 66264 Sushma Residency : 35/5 Nangli Poona, GT Karnal Rd, near TATA Tower, Delhi 110036
No specific parking place is available. The road is very narrow, no place for four-wheelers.
Facility at iON Digital Zone Nangli Poona:
- Centre provides baggage facility for free although you can keep your belongings to cafeterias with minimum charges
- Computers are in good condition, exam halls are not Air Conditioned. Staff is helpful.
- Washrooms are available. No restroom for parents.
- Water is available in the exam hall, many hotels, restaurants, canteen and Food stalls are available there. It’s better to take your own food and water.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc are not allowed while entering iON Digital Zone Nangli Poona, Delhi (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by iON Digital Zone Nangli Poona, Delhi (online exam centre) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestiONs regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!