- Hey guys !!! Are you stuck and want to know how to reach ION Digital Zone Powai, Aurum IT Park ???? Herewith I am going to tell you in a simple and easiest way to get there.
Table of Contents
Address:iON Digital Zone, Aurum IT Park, Saki Vihar Rd, near Ramada Hotel, Morarji Nagar, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087 Contact no—0240/4446869
Routes to ION Digital Zone Powai, Aurum IT Park :iON Digital Zone Aurum IT Park is located near Aarey Road on Dargah Road in Morarji Nagar. It is easily visible from the main road. Here I will show you how to reach iDZ Powai from different locations…
iDZ from Kanjurmarg Railway Station:It is the nearest railway station from iDZ Aurum IT Park Distance: 6km
From Bus:To reach there go to the west of Kanjurmarg Railway station, and take the BEST bus from Dockyard Colony to Morarji Nagar Bus Stop. Distance: 6km Time: 30 – 40 min, depends on traffic Fare: 5 to 10 /- Note: Bus frequency is very low so it’s better to take a rickshaw
Uber / Rickshaw:Take a Shared a rickshaw from Kanjurmarg West to Morarji Nagar Bus Stop (/Aurum IT Park), iON Digital Zone is walking distance away from there. Many shared rickshaw are also available in return from iDZ Powai. Distance: 6km Time: 30 – 40 min, depends on traffic Shared Auto Fare: 50/- Note: many Rickshaw drivers try to cheat new people by charging 100/- and 150/-, be aware of them
Railway / Metro station :Sakinaka Metro Station is nearest to iDZ, to get there you have to take a shared rickshaw to Morarji Nagar. Distance: 4 km Time: 15 – 20 min Note: Bus frequency in that area is low, so it’s better to take a rickshaw.
iDZ from Andhari Railway Station:Distance: 7.5 – 8.5 km, depends on route you take Time: 45 – 50 min 1) Take the metro from Andheri Metro Station to Sakkinaka Metro Station Distance: 5 km Time: 20 – 25 min 2) Take a shared rickshaw from Sakinaka Station to Morarji Nagar. Distance: 4 km Time: 15 – 20 min Note: Bus frequency in that area is low, so it’s better to take a rickshaw.
Landmarks in the way :
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Playground
- Powai Lake
- Powai Garden
- Sakinaka Metro Station
- Abhishek Service Centre Bharat Petroleum
- Nirali A M Naik Charitable Health-Care Facility
- Powai Garden
IMPORTANT TIPS :
Parking facility:Roads are very narrow and traffic-jam is possible during prime time, but very spacious and good parking space is available there. They charge 30 – 40 /- for two-wheelers and four-wheelers respectively.
- Storing Racks are available to keep your baggage/belongings under CCTV supervision.
- The centre is well developed with good building infrastructure. Computers are in good condition and all exam halls are Air-conditioned. Staff is very supportive and well trained.
- Drinking water is available on each floor, food stalls are available there but in less number, its better to bring your own food.
- A separate washroom for girls and boys is available on each floor.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!