Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Sector 62 ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Sector 62, let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone Sector 62,
Educational Testing Service,
30/7A, BHA Millenium Rd,
C Block, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
Routes to ION Digital Zone Sector 62:
JSS College Bus Stop is the nearest Bus Stop towards you can find many city busses from the city. Bus connectivity is low in this area due to the availability of the metro.
Railway / Metro station:
After the extension of the Delhi Metro BLUE LINE till Noida Electronic city reaching ION Digital Zone Sector-62, Noida is a very simple and comfortable task.
From all over the city, to reach Sector 62 you have to board the BLUE LINE metro heading towards the Noida Sector 62 Metro Station. It is the nearest metro station from iDZ Sector 62 Noida.
How to reach iON Digital Zone Sector 62 from GTB Nagar metro station:
To reach iDZ Noida Sector 62 you have to change the metro in between at Rajiv Chawk Metro Station.
- First, board the YELLOW LINE metro from GTB Nagar Metro Station and deboard at Rajiv Chawk Metro Station.
- After that, board the BLUE LINE metro heading towards Noida Electric City. Finally, deboard the metro at Noida Sector-62 and exit through Gate no-2. It is closest to ION Digital Zone.
- Time taken by Delhi Metro From GTB Nagar Metro station to IDZ Noida Sector 62 is around 1 hour 30 minutes.
After reaching there, you can get shared E-rickshaws & autos from Fortis Hospital (a landmark near the metro station) or you can also walk to iDZ Sector 62. It is just 10min away from the hospital.
Uber / Rickshaw:
Many shared E-rickshaws and autos are available from all over the city to JSS College and Fortis Hospital. If you are in a group of a friend then booking a direct cab is the best option to get there.
Landmarks in the way:
- Fortis Hospital
- Stellar Park Apartment
- JSS College (from the opposite direction)
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Many hotels from budget to expensive price range are available in the area.
OYO 11521 Livin Hub: RN 11,12, Block B, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
The exam center follows all the safety protocols during the Coronavirus pandemic. They do have sanitizer at every corner, all the staff wears masks and gloves, and computers and chairs are sanitized each time after an exam session.
The exam center does not provide any dedicated parking facilities but some parking space is available nearby. You can also park along the roadside but park at your own risk. Beware, traffic jams might possible if you are appearing for a big examination.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Sector 62:
- A locker to keep your baggage/belongings are provided there. You can also keep your belongings in the cafeteria at a minimum price.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE SECTOR 62 NOIDA (online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE SECTOR 62 NOIDA (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!