Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Surat (Unn) ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Surat (Unn), let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone iDZ Unn
+91 851 125 3311
Routes to iON Digital Zone Surat:
Platinum Plaza is an authorized online exam center by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) and known as iON Digital Zone Udhna or iDZ Unn. iDZ Unn is located at 12KM away from the main city Surat. It is well connected by public transport so no worry about reaching there.
Surat Central Bus Stand and Surat Railway Station both are near each other, so the same route is applied for both.
- Take a BTRS Bus of the bus number 17 AE, 20 from the nearby bus stop, ask them to drop at Platinum Plaza. There are multiple bus-stops so ask people around you from where you can take a bus.
- Bus Fare will cost around 15-20/-
Note: You can check BRTS Citylink Bus Roue here.
Railway / Metro station:
If you are coming from the local train then follow the following route:
- Take a local from Surat Railway Station to Bhesthan Railway Station.
- From Bhesthan Railway Station you can get a rickshaw to Platinum Plaza for 10/-.
Note: Uber, Ola, and Rickshaws are also available in this area. Rickshaw wala might charge you more, so be aware of them.
Landmarks in the way:
Landmarks are from Railway Station To iDZ Udhna:
- Railway Station/ Central Bus Stand
- Udhna Bus Stop
- Platinum Plaza, proximity near Hotel Sumit
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Many hotels and lodging are available in the surrounding area. The nearest one is given below:
OYO 22419 Hotel Sumit: Hotel Summit, 16, Surat – Navsari Rd, Unn Patiya, Udhna, Un, Gujarat 394210
COVID -19 Safety:
The exam center follows all the safety protocols during the Coronavirus pandemic. They do have sanitizer at every corner, all the staff wears masks and gloves, and computers and chairs are sanitized each time after an exam session. There is a proper distance between each computer and partition for safety.
A sufficient parking space is provided by the exam center. There is underground parking available there.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Surat:
- A paid locker to keep your baggage/belongings are provided there. They charge around 30/- per person to use it. You can also keep your belongings in the nearby restaurants and shops at a minimum price.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned but well ventilated. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Not many restaurants are there but you will find many Fast Food stalls nearby.
- The washrooms are present in each hall and are in good condition.
Some other iON Digital Zones in the surrounding zone are here
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE SURAT (UNN) (online exam center)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE SURAT (UNN) (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!