Hey guys !!!
Worried about how to reach iON Digital Zone Visakhapatnam (Sheela Nagar) ???
Here I am going to tell you easiest, quickest and cheapest way to reach iDZ Visakhapatnam (Sheela Nagar), let’s begin…
Table of Contents
iON Digital Zone iDZ Sheela Nagar, Visakhapatnam
32-12-329/5&6, Venkateswara Colony Road, Gopalapatnam Rural, Keisha Hospital Road, Sheela Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530012
+91 998 957 0461, +91 800 837 5821
Looking for another iDZ in Visakhapatnam ??
Routes to iON Digital Zone Visakhapatnam Sheela Nagar:
_ is an authorized online exam center by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) and known as iON Digital Zone Sheela Nagar Visakhapatnam. iDZ Sheela Nagar is around 150m away from NH 16 Highway and located near Ayyappa Swami Temple.
The best route to reach it is given below:
From Dwarka Nagar:
If you are coming from Vizag Railway Station or APSRTC Dwarka Bus Station Complex than follow the following route:
- First, reach the RTC Complex.
- Take a bus of bus number series 38 and ask to drop you at Ayyappa Swami Temple. or you can also take a directly shared rickshaw to Ayyappa Swami Temple.
- iDZ Sheelanagar is 800m from Ayyappa Swami Temple on the right side of the NH 16, follow it on the map here.
Distance: 14-16KM, depends on the route
- First, reach the Old Gajuwaka Bus Stop
- Take a bus from here to Ayyappa Swami Temple
- After crossing BHEL for 300m, iDZ Sheela Nagar is on the left side of the NH 16.
Distance: 6-7 KM, depends on the route
Time: 20-30 min
(Travel time may vary depending upon traffic)
——– Municipal Transport is also available.
Landmarks in the way:
From Dwarka Nagar:
- RTC Complex
- Dwarka Railway Station
- Ayyappa Swami Temple
- iDZ Visakhapatnam
- Old Gajuwaka Bus Stop
- Global Cinema
- iDZ Visakhapatnam
Proximity: iDZ is around 300m away from the NH16, near Mahindra Showroom (Neon Motors Pvt Ltd)
As this exam center is located on the outside of the city, no hotels are available in the surrounding. Some hotels in the city are given below:
Orient Hut Hotel: Srikanya Theatre, 10-5, 65/2, Gajuwaka – Scindia Rd, Kailash Nagar, Opp, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530026
COVID -19 Safety:
The exam center follows all the safety protocols during the Coronavirus pandemic. They do have sanitizer at every corner, all the staff wears masks and gloves, and computers and chairs are sanitized each time after an exam session. Your bags and belonging are sanitized properly after your submission.
No parking space is here and in the surrounding area. You have to park vehicles along the roadside at your risk. So try to use public transport to reach the exam center.
Facilities at iON Digital Zone Visakhapatnam Sheela Nagar:
- A place to keep your baggage/belongings is provided there. They charge around 20-30/- per person. There will be a long queue before and after the exam to collect the things, so it’s better to reach before time.
- The exam center is well maintained and the computers are in good working condition. Exam Halls are not Air-conditioned but are well ventilated. The staff is supportive and helpful.
- Drinking water is provided in every exam hall. Many food stalls, restaurants, and hotels are available within the area.
- The washroom is present in each hall. No waiting area for students and guardians during the exam.
(You have to keep it outside the premises at your own risk)
Watches/mobile phones/valets/ bags/belt/rings, etc. are not allowed while entering ION DIGITAL ZONE VISAKHAPATNAM SHEELA NAGAR(online exam centre)
Do carry your Hall ticket with original ID proof and related documents.
Exams conducted by ION DIGITAL ZONE VISAKHAPATNAM SHEELA NAGAR (online exam center) – Railways/Income tax dept/UDC/IBPS/SSC/PO/Others
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this please feel free to Comment, Don’t miss the chance to Rate This Post and Share with your friends and family
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!